Friday, 2024-05-10, 11:50 AM
Ahoy, Landlubber | RSS| Contact Us
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Stupidjerk, TuckingFypo  
Forum » Pirates' Corner » Questions & Answers » Q&A forum info (Information and rules about this forum.)
Q&A forum info
TuckingFypoDate: Thursday, 2010-02-04, 9:48 AM | Message # 1
Stowaway
Group: Admin
Awards: 0
Before using the Q&A forum, please take a quick 2 minutes to read these simple rules:

• Search first before posting a new thread. Seriously, it will save all of us our time. Please use helpful and important keywords so you could save your own time. biggrin

• It may take a while before someone can reply so please be patient. Your thread will be answered, so please do not bump your thread.

With these rules followed, let's all enjoy helping each other!

TuckingFypo, default administrator
  •  
    RumriddleDate: Thursday, 2010-02-11, 3:51 PM | Message # 2
    Apprentice Sailor
    Group: Senior Officer
    Yeah - now I have become a cabin person...for the first time ever as a pirate cool

The problem is, that there is a link to private crew forum, thats leeds to nowhere wacko

When I am logged in the crew bonding part disappears.

Is it a bug or a feature?

Subtlety: the art of saying what you want to say and getting out of range before it is understood.

Message edited by Rumriddle - Thursday, 2010-02-11, 7:22 PM

StupidjerkDate: Thursday, 2010-02-11, 10:06 PM | Message # 3
    Apprentice Sailor
    Group: Yer Wench
    After you have registered, you'll be automatically ranked as a cabin person but after you confirm your e-mail, you'll be a pirate. (I have now set your rank to SO.)

Since the "Crew Bonding" forum is only for the crew, people ranked as a cabin person can't see it. Senior officers and fleet officers can enter said forum even if they don't enter the password. happy

People ranked as officer or pirate needs to enter the password manually everytime they want to enter the forum though... sad

Thanks for the question and I hoped my answer helped! cool

Stupidjerk

Forum » Pirates' Corner » Questions & Answers » Q&A forum info (Information and rules about this forum.)
    • Page 1 of 1
    Search: