Saturday, 2024-04-27, 2:45 PM
Ahoy, Landlubber | RSS| Contact Us
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Stupidjerk, TuckingFypo  
Forum » PopCornJellyFish! » Flag Discussion » Is it time to rethink this flag? (alliances and flag poltics)
Is it time to rethink this flag?
RumriddleDate: Friday, 2011-03-04, 12:37 PM | Message # 1
Apprentice Sailor
Group: Senior Officer
Awards: 0
In the sunday blockade on Harmattan I noticed that the online members of The Champions consequently were jobbing for Riddlemakers against our allied Antheas.

I am not proud: A couple of weeks ago I talked with Jamelia and ensured that we would support our allied when RM attacked. The true was, that 1/3 of the participating flag members were fighting against us!

My opinions is:
I am against hegemony on this ocean no matter who the dominant part is.
We can always discuss the flags politic and alliances, but when the battle is on we must all follow the decided line, or keep out of the battle. If you think you must go against us for some reason, you should at least use an independent alt, not a pirate in this flag.

This is unfortunately not the first time i have seen these same officers work against us, so it rises some questions, that can be summarised in this one: Are we a flag?

1. Do the crews have too different opinions about the oceans politics to cooperate?
2. At this moment we are not a trustworthy allied. Are our alliances right or shall we cancel them all?
3. Am I in a wrong flag?

Thank you for reading - Please take a moment to think about these questions.

Subtlety: the art of saying what you want to say and getting out of range before it is understood.

Forum » PopCornJellyFish! » Flag Discussion » Is it time to rethink this flag? (alliances and flag poltics)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: