Saturday, 2024-05-11, 6:24 AM
Ahoy, Landlubber | RSS| Contact Us
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Stupidjerk, TuckingFypo  
Forum » PopCornJellyFish! » Flag Discussion » Blockades (Anything to do with Blockades.)
Blockades
BooteDate: Tuesday, 2010-08-10, 9:47 AM | Message # 1
Apprentice Sailor
Group: Captain
Awards: 1
Is spectre a good starter blockade island?

Love ya ~ Captain Boote

Why is pirating addictive?
They say once ye lose yer first hand, ye get hooked!

RumriddleDate: Thursday, 2010-08-12, 9:23 AM | Message # 2
Apprentice Sailor
Group: Senior Officer
Awards: 0
I really don’t know.
It looks like an “easy” cade, but nothing is in this ocean. All cades ends up in a Riddlemaker vs. What a Ride duel (In the matter of Spectre they are allied with old “against Riddlemakers” flags), and I am not sure if we want to participate in that?
Of course we can try, but have to be prepared to get our … kicked out of the ocean, or participate in maintaining world domination for one flag...

Subtlety: the art of saying what you want to say and getting out of range before it is understood.

StupidjerkDate: Sunday, 2010-10-17, 12:04 PM | Message # 3
Apprentice Sailor
Group: Yer Wench
I don't think Spectre has any assets whatsoever. Although this may sound crazy, I'm actually hoping for a new island opening; preferably Stormy Fell or Pranayama. evil_laugh

Stupidjerk

RumriddleDate: Monday, 2010-11-08, 12:06 PM | Message # 4
Apprentice Sailor
Group: Senior Officer
What about Tigerleaf Mountain?
It has been under the rule of Barnabas the Pale for a month now, and noone seems to have the intention of taking it back.

Subtlety: the art of saying what you want to say and getting out of range before it is understood.

Forum » PopCornJellyFish! » Flag Discussion » Blockades (Anything to do with Blockades.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: